Just as i predicted, some arguments happened just now. Some bitch still refused to heed my bloody advice; and everything turned out to be my fault. Yikeees. What a way to twist the facts. I give up. Serious, and this time, I MEAN IT you bitch. I repeat: I MEAN IT.
Dont you even try turning your tables on me, and stop acting oh-so-pathetic in front of our parents. I dont buy that story. I DONT. You obstinate, preposterous, obstreperous, fuggy bitch.
I've learnt something new today. Brainless people never admit that they are brainless- take that brainless bitch for example. Fancy downloading Msn plus when she wanted Msn Live, and complain that something is wrong with her computer. Whoa. Joke of the day i tell ya.
Hey, at least i admit that im brainless.
Im dying of boredom, people are leaving me to rot. Today stayed at home the whole day. Hell ya, life gets so bored. I went blog surfing. Nothing changed, just a few more twits and lian-ys adding to the population. Hmm, what a way to waste my life away. Trying to kpo ppl lifes. But when you are bored, nothing matters i guess.
Was chatting with Celine this morning. Concluded loads of things. I sorta can predict what happened, and no, its totally not their fault, you are too solipsistic. I'm starting to think that we are getting very kpo-ish nowadays. But, when you have nothing to talk about, you gossip. I guessed its normal. Plus we sit beside each other. Roar. How great!
Bitch-ing sessions with LILY AND SIEW MAI. The two of them gang-ed me. Dont incur my wrath bitches. (=
Ncc having camp in school, got the urge to find them. I shant do that! Mas selamat is still on the loose. Kidding. Im joking. Feeling lame.
Johnathan just told me that meng and shifu watched porn. Im impressed, and the most absurd thing was i told him that i was convinced. Totally. O:
Lame.
No comments:
Post a Comment